What is body oil?
Body oils are a type of skin care product designed to heal and improve its appearance. This type of cosmetics appeared much earlier than creams, lotions and other types of cosmetics. Even then, the beneficial properties of the body oil were highly appreciated. Contract manufacturing of body oil exists to provide the skin with care, hydration and health.
When is body oil used?
Often, skin care can not only fail to provide the necessary effect, but even injure the epidermis, dry it out, or cause discomfort. Many solutions to these problems are being developed. One of them is the use of body oils.
Body & Skin Oil:
- nourishes — such products contain natural ingredients such as vitamins, which nourish the skin;
- moisturizes — oils effectively cope with dry skin problems due to the variability of their compositions;
- protects — contract manufacturing of cosmetics uses combinations of oils that form a protective membrane, but do not disturb skin respiration and do not clog pores;
- soothes — active additives and extracts give natural oils additional properties, which contract manufacturing of body oil uses when developing formulations;
- rejuvenates — the anti-aging effect is achieved through an integrated approach to skin care, contained in just one product;
- normalizes the activity of the sebaceous glands — the product strives for maximum efficiency while reducing the potential negative effects of oils on the skin;
- has a bactericidal effect — additives such as essential oils are able to fight harmful microflora.
What types of body oils are there?
Contract manufacturing of cosmetics develops effective combinations of different oils to give the final product maximum performance. The oils used include:
- coconut body oil — treats many skin conditions, is used to fight dermatitis. Coconut oil nourishes cells, fights inflammation, irritation and moisturizes the skin. This oil also brightens well and removes pigmentation;
- castor oil — fights bacteria and fungi, softens the epidermis, prevents aging with antioxidants. It has anti-inflammatory properties, prevents the development of acne;
- avocado oil — can speed up blood circulation, improve the condition of the skin;
- argan oil — triggers natural tissue regeneration and reduces the number of expression lines;
- olive oil — nourishes the dermis and promotes blood flow to the skin;
- peach oil — relieves irritation, inflammation, makes the skin soft and silky;
- linseed oil — improves skin condition, protects it from aging due to antioxidant properties, heals and nourishes;
- grape seed oil — nourishes, moisturizes and regulates the sebaceous glands;
- almond oil — prevents skin aging, regulates the sebaceous glands and protects the skin from ultraviolet radiation;
- sea buckthorn oil — soothes the skin, helps in the treatment of burns;
- Shea butter — rejuvenates tissues, fills them with moisture, smoothes wrinkles.
What is body cream butter?
The body butter cream contains water in its composition, in contrast to the classic oil. This approach to skin care is suitable for those with dry and dehydrated skin. Such products penetrate deeper into the skin, nourish it from the inside and outside, and leave no greasy marks. The light, creamy texture is easier to apply, but not inferior in its characteristics to regular oil.
Contract manufacturing of body oil
Contract manufacturing of body oil monitors the quality of the oil. It also develops effective formulations of the finished product for an individual order. The private label cosmetic uses a wide range of oils, taking into account their characteristics. Convenient packaging, popular design make the finished product a hit on the cosmetics market.