Emulsion for facial skin in cosmetics
An emulsion for facial skin is a cosmetic product aimed at skin care, containing a minimum amount of oils. The contract manufacturing of facial emulsion is developing such a product, taking into account all the disadvantages of the cream. The emulsion has a lighter texture, it actively moisturizes the skin, does not leave an oily sheen.
However, this does not mean at all that creams are definitely worse than emulsions. These types of cosmetics complement each other rather than interchangeably, and also perform different functions.
They also cannot replace emulsions and serums. Their purpose is usually more specialized, while emulsions are suitable for complex care.
Facial emulsion: types
The maximum effectiveness of the product can be achieved only with the correct selection of the product for the type of skin on the face and the desired effect. Contract manufacturing of cosmetics produces various types of emulsions:
- vitamin emulsion for the face nourishes the skin and saturates it with useful substances. The rich complex of active ingredients helps the emulsion to show maximum effectiveness on the face skin;
- sunscreen emulsion for the face contains components that protect the skin from the harmful effects of sunlight. You can use such an emulsion not only on summer days, but also at any time of the year, as it protects the skin from photoaging;
- moisturizing face emulsion has a minimum amount of oils in the composition. But there are many moisturizing components and extracts. Therefore, it is easily absorbed and instantly restores the hydrolipid balance;
- matting emulsion conceals oily sheen and skin imperfections. However, unlike decorative cosmetics, emulsion solves problems from the inside;
- emulsion for problem skin helps to cope with imperfections in a more complex way. An emulsion for a face with a snail, for example, makes external aggressive environmental factors less noticeable. It protects the skin and solves existing problems.
Formulation of the facial emulsion
The private label cosmetics strives to create a product that is easily absorbed, leaves no oily sheen and effectively cares for the skin. For this, a strict balance of fat and water phases, as well as an emulsifier for the equilibrium of the system, is maintained in emulsions.
It is preferable to use natural oils: shea, coconut, almond, peach, jojoba, macadamia, etc. And to supplement the aqueous phase with extracts of plant origin: grapes, lemon, cucumber, nettle, oats.
The active components must form complexes with each other. For example, contract manufacturing of facial emulsion recommends the use of clays, zinc oxide, talcum powder for problem skin prone to breakouts. Hyaluronic acid and extracts can provide active hydration, and oils and panthenol have a healing effect. Collagen and elastin fight the appearance of wrinkles. There are many such combinations, so the technologist’s task is to choose exactly the combination that suits a specific skin type.
Contract production of facial emulsion
The production of an emulsion for the face requires equipment, qualified personnel, a rich raw material base and much more. Contract manufacturing of facial emulsion solves all these problems and delivers its products to the consumer as soon as possible.
The cycle begins with the development of a recipe, taking into account all the wishes of the client, goes through the creation of samples, paperwork, cooking, packaging and delivery of cosmetics. At every stage, the product undergoes quality control and compliance.
That is why contract manufacturing is a profitable way to start producing your product.
I. Angelova, Fischer T.W. Fischer C. Abels D. Zillikens. Accelerated barrier recovery and enhancement of the barrier integrity and properties by topical application of a pH 4 vs. a pH 5·8 water‐in‐oil emulsion in aged skin