Facial essences in cosmetics
Facial essence is a modern cosmetic product aimed at skin care. For a reason, the contract manufacturing of facial essence calls such a product a revolution in the world of cosmetics. It is a special oil-free water-based product. It is easily absorbed and actively contributes to moisturizing and nourishing the skin.
How to use facial essence? It is very simple. Just a few drops and your skin is hydrated and radiant all day long.
Types of facial essences
The contract manufacturing of cosmetics produces various essences for face:
- the rejuvenating essence for face, in addition to the care components, contains components that smooth out wrinkles. They also actively fight against age-related changes. The increased collagen and elastin content keep the skin taut and prevent sagging. Essence for face with gold eliminates the external imperfections of aging skin;
- moisturizing essence restores the skin’s hydrolipidic balance. So, for example, the hyaluronic essence instantly moisturizes the skin. The essence with snail mucin will help protect the skin from the harmful effects of the environment;
- whitening facial essence, in addition to general facial skin care, has a whitening effect. This effect is achieved with the help of enzymes and organic acids;
- mattifying essence has a noticeable cosmetic effect. Unlike decorative cosmetics, the matting effect is achieved by improving the condition of the skin. And the effect itself lasts for a long time;
- the nourishing facial essence quickly penetrates into the deep layers of the skin and nourishes them . Thus, a care effect is guaranteed as from a heavy nourishing cream, but without an unpleasant oily film and with easy absorption;
- face cream essence is some exception to the rule. It may contain small amounts of oils. This improves its care properties, but at the same time does not impair the ability of the essence to be absorbed.
How essences differ from other cosmetics
Private label cosmetics recommends the use of facial essences as a daily skin moisturizer. However, you should not think that it can replace all other care products.
The face cream effectively nourishes and moisturizes the skin. And yet, the time of action and absorption of the cream is noticeably extended in time. Even a light primer cream before makeup can leave a greasy film. Essences are absorbed instantly and do not leave unpleasant sensations on the skin.
The face serum is a catalyst that activates the effect of other cosmetic products. By itself, it has a fairly rich composition of specialized purposes. The essence is a more versatile product that comprehensively cares for the skin. But it does not imply the exclusion of other means.
Essence formulation development
Essence development is a complex and time-consuming process. Contract manufacturing of facial essence strives to combine natural ingredients with pleasant product properties. The use of such active ingredients as niacinamide, collagen, peptides, vitamins, care complexes, extracts and much more makes it possible to create a truly effective product.
The special task is the easy absorption of the product and the delicate texture, pleasant to the skin. It’s not for nothing that the essence stands out favorably against the background of creams and serums for daily use. For this, chemists-technologists carefully think over the composition and remove the optimal amounts of active substances.
Contract manufacturing of facial essences
Essence production offers a wide range of formulations for this product to combat various skin problems. Also, contract manufacturing of facial essence provides an opportunity for individual development of a composition. It would emphasize the individuality of your cosmetics line.
Quality control at all stages of production and selection of a unique packaging option make the product in demand and attractive to consumers.
Syed Nasir AbbasBukharia, Nur Liyana Roswandib, Muhammad Waqas, Haroon Habib, Fahad Hussain, Shahzeb Khan, Muhammad Sohail, Nor Amlizan Ramli, Hnin Ei Thu, Zahid Hussain. Hyaluronic acid, a promising skin rejuvenating biomedicine: A review of recent updates and pre-clinical and clinical investigations on cosmetic and nutricosmetic effects