Private label cosmetics cooperates with customers at all levels. The launch of a line of cosmetics begins with the complete development of each product from scratch. In this case, all the wishes of the client are taken into account.
Production is carried out in the shortest possible time. At the same time, finished cosmetics receive all the necessary documentation and quality certificates. The finished product is effective and safe. Quality is controlled at all stages of the production of cosmetics for skin: from cooking to packaging and labeling of finished products
Types of facial gels
The contract manufacturing of facial gel presents various care lines of cosmetics, which include gel for the face and body. The gels themselves have different purposes:
- cleansing gel for the face — different from the usual care gel. It contains surfactants that cleanse the skin of the face. Therefore, a face wash gel is a necessary part of morning and evening skin care;
- moisturizing facial gel — contains a large amount of extracts and water, such as aloe vera gel for the face. The extracts help to quickly moisturize the skin. The moisturizing gel is easily absorbed, works quickly and does not leave a tight feeling on the skin. Other active ingredients can also be included in such gels. For example, hyaluronic face gel can easily cope with moisturizing and smoothing wrinkles;
- facial gel-scrub — the composition of such a product is supplemented with scrubbing particles such as polyethylene, almond crumbs, coconut flakes, etc. This gel moisturizes the skin and, at the same time, exfoliates dead skin particles. This provides deeper cleansing of the skin;
- face peeling gel is an ideal product that suits sensitive skin. A large amount of enzymes and fruit acids are gentle on the skin. Easy scrubbing that does not irritate the skin. Massaging movement for several minutes with this product replaces gentle facial cleansing. Peeling gel for the face is the softest of the scrubbers;
- sunscreen gel for the face — differs from the usual gel by the presence of SPF-protection. Skin regeneration components are also present as active substances;
- gel for problem skin — includes several types of gels. This is a gel for oily skin, dry, combination and normal skin. The composition, which is selected by the contract manufacturing of cosmetics, helps to solve each of the skin problems.
The composition of the facial gel
Private label cosmetics uses various components to formulate its products:
- thickeners. They allow the gel to be called a gel and contain a large amount of water and extracts. Carbomer, sodium polyacrylate, cellulose thickeners are all suitable for face gels. If the composition contains surfactants, as in a gel for washing, then often the use of salt is more objective;
- active ingredients. First of all, these are extracts. In the case of enzyme peels, bromelain, and their analogs are used. Hyaluronic acid, collagen help fight age-related properties. Niacinamide and vitamin complexes keep the skin in good condition. Also contract manufacturing of facial gel uses many other components;
- water. It is the main component that determines the base of the gel and influences the moisturizing properties of the product;
- fragrances, dyes and preservatives. They help the gel to look beautiful, smell good and retain its properties longer.
Experienced chemists-technologists are engaged in the development of the gel composition. The composition of the product is selected exclusively taking into account the skin problems of each type. That is why the active ingredients differ in the composition of each product. The effectiveness of the product depends on the rules of its use and selection.
Contract production of facial gel
The private label cosmetics develops from scratch and produces face gels in the shortest possible time. All wishes of customers are taken into account. Product quality control is carried out not only at the cooking stage, but also during packaging. This ensures the properties and presentability of the finished facial gel.