Facial serum in cosmetics
A facial serum is a type of skin care product aimed at improving its appearance and health. Contract manufacturing of facial serum offers a huge range of different types of these products that fight against a wide variety of skin imperfections. Unlike most products, they are easily absorbed, do not create stickiness on the skin, actively affect the skin of the face and are economically consumed.
Facial serum: types
Contract manufacturing of cosmetics boasts a large number of serum formulations. Each of them is a unique tool:
- face oil serum and face cream serum have certain similarities. They are absorbed more easily than regular face cream, but contain a large amount of natural oils that improve the condition of the skin and nourish it;
- Whitening face serum often contains natural acids that make the complexion softer and more radiant. Serums with acids for the face also have a mild exfoliating effect and remove dead skin particles. For example, milk serum for the face is a worthy alternative to expensive cosmetic procedures;
- anti-aging serum for the face contains rejuvenating peptide complexes, vitamins, collagen and elastin. The face lifting serum helps to smooth expression lines and mask age-related skin changes. Gold face serum contains biogold, which helps to correct the oval of the face and eliminate the imperfections of aging skin from the inside;
- serum for problem skin actively fights acne, acne and inflammation. It contains soothing ingredients and active therapeutic complexes that fully cope with skin problems;
- moisturizing face serum restores the hydrolipid balance. The most popular are face serum with extracts and hyaluronic face serum. These ingredients easily cope with dry and flaccid skin;
- serum for oily skin and serum for dry skin have complexes of special components that eliminate these problems. It is recommended to select such serums knowing the characteristics of your skin. Then contract manufacturing of facial serum can guarantee their effectiveness;
- a night serum for the face and a day serum take into account the needs of the skin at a certain time of the day. So the night serum is focused on nourishment and skin, and the day serum on hydration and fast absorption for the possibility of applying makeup.
Development of a facial serum
Private label cosmetics primarily analyzes the needs of the specific skin type for which the product is being created. Many serums are specialized, and the effect varies greatly depending on the selected active ingredients. The main task of a technologist is precisely in the selection of a truly effective base of components for development a formulation.
The main active components are:
- niacinamide — a vitamin that nourishes and regenerates the skin;
- AHA- and BH- acids — for exfoliation and whitening
- extracts — moisturizing and nourishing the skin;
- hyaluronic acid — instant hydration and gelation;
- vegetable oils — nourishing the skin and creating a protective film;
- hydrolates — as elements of smell and care components;
- collagen, elastin, peptides — lifting effect;
- allantoin — skin restoration;
- panthenol — healing effect;
- vitamins — for skin nutrition;
- many other components.
Contract manufacturing of face serum
Contract manufacturing of facial serum allows the popular product to be launched quickly. The costs of production, creation of recipes, packaging are significantly reduced since contract manufacturing has a ready base of both professional personnel and the necessary equipment.
When creating a recipe, all the wishes of customers are taken into account. The production has a large selection of containers and packaging options for whey.
Aurora Garre, Mridvika Narda, Palmira Valderas-Martinez, Jaime Piquero, and Corinne Granger. Antiaging effects of a novel facial serum containing L-Ascorbic acid, proteoglycans, and proteoglycan-stimulating tripeptide: ex vivo skin explant studies and in vivo clinical studies in women