The contract manufacturing of liquid soap classifies this product as a type of skin care product. Its aim is cleansing the skin.
Liquid soap composition
It differs from solid soap not only in consistency, but also in composition. This soap can be of two types:
- made with synthetic surfactants, which have a high detergency, give abundant foam and are liquid substances;
- based on saponified fats and oils with potassium alkali. The quality of such a soap is largely dependent on the quality of the original oils and fats. They can make the final product more expensive. If sodium alkali was used, then the resulting mass becomes solid and represents an ordinary solid soap.
Contract manufacturing liquid soap can include any additives and active ingredients in the soap composition. They will give additional properties to the finished product.
The benefits of liquid soap
The composition of liquid soap based on SAS is easier to control. Structure of the final product makes it easier to introduce active additives into the composition.
Contract manufacturing of cosmetics carries out filling of liquid soap into bottles with a dispenser. It makes such a product more hygienic, since it excludes skin contact with the surface of the soap itself. Solid soaps often come into contact with soiled hand surfaces and bacteria can build up.
Regular solid soaps are often alkaline, while surfactant-based liquid soaps are close to neutral.
Liquid soap for children
Children’s skin is much more sensitive than adult skin. It is prone to flaking, allergic reactions, dehydration. Contract manufacturing of liquid soap in the development of formulations seeks to reduce such negative effects. Therefore, the use of harsh surfactants such as laureth sulfate is undesirable. They are replaced with softer surfactants that do not irritate the baby’s skin.
Types of liquid soaps
Liquid soap can be different. Private label cosmetics distinguishes the following types of soaps:
- cream soap — such a soap does not dry the skin, since its composition is more like a cream than a soap. It has good detergent properties. Liquid cream soap is suitable for sensitive skin, gently cleanses and does not cause dryness and irritation;
- antibacterial liquid soap — contains additives with antibacterial effect. Antibacterial soap affects the microflora of the hands, destroying pathogenic bacteria. But its excessive use can harm the skin of the hands;
- liquid soap with additives — extracts are most often used as active caring components. For example, chamomile extract softens the skin of the hands, disinfects it. Calendula extract soothes and fights inflammation, peach and grape extract actively moisturizes. Aloe extract nourishes and activates blood circulation. Either it can be supplements like vitamin concentrates or panthenol.
Contract manufacturing of liquid soap
Contract manufacturing offers ample opportunities to create unique products — be it liquid cream soap or antibacterial. High-quality packaging and striking design make the product in demand among the buyer. A wide selection of dispensers has a positive effect on soap consumption and hygiene.