An even, light tone of the skin is the dream of any woman. However, the sun, age, overuse of tanning beds make the skin darker and provoke the appearance of age spots. Special creams, peels, serums and other care products help to get rid of these manifestations. Therefore, contract manufacturing of skin whitening cosmetics is gaining popularity every year.
Since ancient times, white skin has been considered a sign of wealth and prosperity. Recently, this trend has become more and more popular. Women always try to get rid of pigmentation, freckles and achieve the desired whiteness. There are several known ways to make a face one or more tones lighter:
- laser exposure. It removes the top layer of the skin. This procedure is quite painful. The face becomes sensitive to the sun’s rays for 6 months. Side effects: swelling, redness, peeling.
- application and development of cosmetics for skin whitening. This is a less traumatic method, although it will take longer to wait for the effect.
There is a huge variety of skin whitening products on the cosmetic market. These are: creams, peels, scrubs, essences, tonics. The contract manufacturing of skin whitening cosmetics produces all of these products. You need to apply such cosmetics daily, then the first results will be noticeable in a month.
Whitening ingredients in the development of whitening cosmetics
The composition of products in whitening cosmetics differs from the traditional one. They contain special active ingredients that help to achieve the desired effect. In addition to them, the composition may include an SPF filter. These products are suitable for daytime use. The main «working» components in the contract manufacturing of skin whitening cosmetics are:
- tretinoin. Stimulates cell renewal.
- tocopherol. Natural antioxidant to promote skin rejuvenation
- vitamin C. Reduces the production of melanin, has a lightening effect.
- lactic acid. Allows active substances to penetrate into the deep layers of the skin and brightens age spots.
- glycolic acid. Accelerates cellular renewal of the skin.
In addition to the main components listed above, skin whitening care products also include caring substances. These are complexes of vitamins, moisturizing oils, hyaluronic acid, etc. They nourish and moisturize the skin. They help to consolidate the desired effect. It must be remembered that during and after the application of brightening products, the skin becomes vulnerable to the sun’s rays. It is necessary to use cosmetics with a UV filter.
Contract manufacturing of skin whitening cosmetics
Having decided which products will be included in the skin whitening series, you can order the contract manufacturing of cosmetics. It can be only a cream, or a complete complex care, consisting of a tonic, scrub, essence, etc.
Products can be designed to solve both one task — whitening, and multifunctional. For example, additionally nourish, moisturize, protect the skin from exposure to ultraviolet rays. For people with sensitive skin, it is necessary to produce hypoallergenic products.
Having worked through all these nuances, you can easily use private label cosmetics.